Skills And Tools:
- Increase farm production through agricultural engineering methods.
- Implement agricultural engineer programs to improvise quality standards in agricultural products.
- Design and develop farming machines, implements and equipment like conveyors and drag chains.
- Counsel and educate farmers and agriculturalists on latest farming issues and techniques.
- Plan, develop and initiate fertilization programs and harvesting cycles.
- Develop and manage irrigation processes and issues.
- Conduct research on latest trends in agricultural engineering and farming aspects.
- Interact and coordinate with farming professionals, agronomists, agricultural technicians and farmers.
- Interact with agricultural vendors, clients and government organizations.
- Field supervision of plant maintenance work.
- Professional experience in using AutoCAD.
- Plan and implement maintenance schedules.
- Forming the appropriate soil mixture and plants, and developing feeding, care, and breeding programs for each type of ornamental plant, based on accurate knowledge of the environmental and nutritional needs of each type of ornamental plant.
- Training of field supervisors and maintenance workers on all aspects of green area management services.
- Designing agricultural machinery and/or equipment
- Testing agricultural machinery so as to ensure that operations within the farm are carried out smoothly and efficiently
- Conducting educational programs that help farmers with relevant information that they need for the improvement and enhancement of their agricultural produce
- Preparing sketches, drawings, proposals, and budgets needed for previously planned agricultural site
- Excellent written and spoken English Language
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent in Shop, CAD, and 3D Landscape Visualizer
- Full knowledge of ornamental plants and fruit trees, their taste, pests, nutrition, soil, and soil for their growth.
- Ability to see technical notes, identifying them at first sight.
- Ability to identify plants and trees in their infancy
- Ability to form and manage teamwork.
- Experience in installing and maintaining irrigation systems.
- Experience in maintaining agriculture equipment.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Deadline for application: Tuesday, 22 December 2022 (Midnight Cairo Time). Kindly note that applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted, Zewail City of Science, Technology & Innovation is an equal opportunity employer
We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at Zewail City of Science, Technology & Innovation
- Landscape contracting General ...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza14 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer- Bake...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Agriculture Engineer - (Kafr E...Confidential Company - Itay Albarud, Beheira5 days ago