This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Nasr City, Cairo
- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Manage the company department of SEO, Online Advertising, Content writers.
- Collaborate with the company CEO on the overall company digital marketing strategies & Plans.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital Marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs.)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Increase the company online presence and our client’s online presence.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Implement link-building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Develop and execute of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytic dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Responsible for the Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Review with the team members on checking the dead and broken links for the company and clients websites.
- Monthly optimizing our website pages and our clients website pages and always conduct effective sitemap and get schema for our website and our client’s websites.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Not less than 4 years working experience in Digital Marketing.
- Proficiency in word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google AdWords, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Professional user of Google analytics and MOZ and other programs related to SEO and Adwords and PPC
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytic tools including Google Analytic as well as internal reporting tool
- BS/BA degree and masters is preferable.
- Adequate knowledge in traditional marketing
- English proficiency.
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Have managed a team of content writers, link builders, and SEO/SEM.
- Comfortable working with API’s, KPIS and advanced & integrated reporting.
About this Company
db Group is a joint stock multisector business support corporation providing creative solutions for IT Development™, Multilingual Content™, PR & Events™, Business Advisory™ and Media Excellence™.
See all Careers and Jobs at db Group
db Group has been founded to provide a wide range of integrated...