- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Responsible for monitoring and evaluating calls for exceptional customer service and technical resolution. Delivers feedback to the Support Professionals, develops action plans and implements changes.
- Records, listens, and evaluates technical calls for customer service skills, technical skills, and policy and procedure adherence. Provide timely and constructive feedback to Support Professionals.
- Serve as the source of information and data for all areas and employees within team.
- Provide feedback and ideas to Quality Analysts and Managers, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Track and report the results of coaching scores.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement in programs and processes.
- Consistently monitor accuracy of monitoring forms and legends.
- Conduct brown bag/triage classes (secondary).
- Provide coaching feedback and calibration sessions with Technical leads.
- Provide at least four hours per month of customer or technical support via telephone and other electronic mediums for an assigned product.
- Track quality data for Quality Analyst.
- Other duties as assigned.
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning