- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,300 to 2,500 EGP per month
About the Job
To provide an effective high response services, including:
- Liaising with staff to identify their Premise related requirements and propose solutions
- Providing an effective response to customer queries and complaints where applicable, and to forward any others to relevant departments
- To support the work of the department in service monitoring and supplier management, ensuring that the required standards are maintained
- To provide administrative support to enable FM department to function effectively and efficiently.
- Provide a first line contact for FM Department with all internal/external customers/suppliers
- Operate energy and waste management processes for the premise
- Order and manage all supplies requests to guarantee availability at all times
- Respond effectively to all telephone queries and complaints, using effective listening, questioning and problem-solving skills
- Carry out daily routine checkups, ensuring premise status is in good condition, noting any defects and escalate to FM Supervisor. Coordinate & follow up on action items
- Assist FM Supervisor in monitoring service standards, including but not limited to catering, cleaning and rest floors
- Review and make recommendations to maintain building integrity, maintaining accurate records as required
- Assist in the compliance of existing Health and Safety policy, safe working practices and best practice, liaising closely with Head of department and Health & Safety officer.
- Operate and maintain an effective filing system for the department. Manage and maintain stationary supplies
- Record day to day consumption for housekeeping and buffets
- Support FM Supervisor in preparing the petty cash settlement.
- Effective front desk service, follow up on requests and customer handling
- Effective service monitoring and follow up with suppliers to ensure standards are met
- Effective administrative support to the department and records keeping
- Effective teamwork, flow of information and multi-skilling to provide cover across the FM team
About this Company
We provide customers with high-quality integrated services that meet international standards. Our customized solutions focus on customers' individual needs and future ambitions. Driven by flexibility, efficiency, and innovation, ECCO's talented staff provide continuous customer satisfaction and sustainable growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at ECCO