The Primary Role of The Senior Business Development Specialist is to:
- The best candidate must be able to meet organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Innovate persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company
- Develop a rapport with new clients and retain existing accounts and develop them
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Negotiate and close deals until its last stage