- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,200 to 2,200 EGP per month, Plus 15% Over Night Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Act as a frontline interface with Vodafone Egypt Premium Customers. The role involves suggesting new ideas and giving direction for customers regarding their hangout places, dining destinations, and resorts for vacations.
- Resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
- Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
- Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer's reception of the expected distinguished service.
- Meeting service level in handling all transactions measured through productivity reports.
- Accuracy in handling all assigned tasks.
- Attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisor and manager.
About this Company
Since inception in 1998, Vodafone Egypt has grown over the years to become the leading mobile operator in Egypt, not only in revenue share but also the number 1 mobile operator with the largest customer base.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone
Vodafone currently serves more than 40 million...