- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- ADAS Software engineer is responsible for one or more of the following:
- Develop software in C.
- Develop Software in C++.
- Design software State machine and application logic (using state based tools is a plus).
- Design and Develop Real time systems software component.
- Design and Develop software component using Real time operating systems.
- Develop software for the following communication technologies CAN, Flex ray and Ethernet communication.
- Develop software in full AUTOSAR based system.
- Develop software in Embedded Linux environment.
- Develop low level drivers for advanced sensors, Ultrasonic, Camera, Radar, Laser scanners.
- AUTOSAR BSW Configuration.
Junior Software Engineer standard responsibility is as the following:
- Develop and maintain software codes based on defined component requirements and component design.
- Apply standard software guidelines including MISRA-C rules and Valeo naming rules.
- Configure the different software components according to the specified requirements.
- Deliver and integrate the software component in overall software according to defined high level design.
- Develop component test plans and test cases to verify the correct functionality against the requirements.
- Verify the software component functionalities in a defined HW target/platform.
- Verify the software component performance indicators.
- Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results.
- Follow defined project processes and ensure process conformance.
- Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings.
- Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible.
- Raise flags pro-actively for any issue that can impact his/her project or team.
- Test cases planning & Execution of test plans.
- Analyze executed test plans, and confirm that the software behavior respects the requirement documents.
- Report findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool.
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to CO2 emissions reduction and improved vehicle performance, as well as to the development of intuitive driving. In...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo