- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Candidates from Egypt to work in Jeddah - KSA
- Dispensing prescription medicines to the public
- Ensuring that different treatments are compatible
- Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled.
- Supervising the preparation of any medicines
- Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Liaising with doctors about prescriptions
- Selling over-the-counter medicines
- Counseling and advising the public on the treatment of minor ailments.
- Advising patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments
- Measuring and fitting compression hosiery.
- Monitoring blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Offering a diabetes screening service.
- Arranging the delivery of prescription medicines to patients.
- Managing, supervising and training pharmacy support staff.
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
About this Company
Motivated by the Islamic Andalusian era, during which humanity was blessed with the foundations of today's modern civilization in aspects of knowledge, science and medicine, Andalusia group was founded to uphold the noble principles and values inspired by this wonderful age to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Andalusia Group