Skills And Tools:
- Senior project engineers prepare, coordinate, and monitor a project, from the initial conception to the schedule and final completion.
- Involved with the planning and forecasting of budgets and timelines to assure that the project is accurately completed to schedule.
- Senior project engineers perform quality control checks throughout all stages of the schedule to ensure budgets are kept, deadlines are met, and the performance of the team is as it should be.
- As tasks come in and new stages of the project are met, the senior project engineer will assign tasks and responsibilities to members of the team so that everything is completed on time. This involves mentoring the project team and managing its performance.
- Monitor the compliance of the project to ensure that industry codes and practices are adhered to, quality assurance policies are followed, and performance standards are met.
- Bachelor Degree: Architecture Engineer
- Experience: 5-7 years Must be in Aluminum filed
- Computer Skills: AutoCAD/ Revit
- Males Only
- Technical Office Engineer - (C...Gulsan Egypt Non-Woven Industries - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago