Senior Contracts Specialist
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 18 days ago
93Applicants for1 open position
- 9In Consideration
- 73Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Negotiate contract agreements for products and services.
- Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
- Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement effective procurement proposals.
- Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
- Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations
- Experience in purchasing and tenders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents, and legal specifications.
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve client complaints and concerns
- Senior Export Sales SpecialistEgypt for Panel and Steel Industries S.A.E - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Procurement specialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo3 days ago