Skills And Tools:
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system: Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Prepares workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel in system.
- Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
- May assist developers in resolution of work problems related to flow charts, project specifications, or programming.
- May prepare time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Must be a Riyadh residence
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- Excellent analytical skills