Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the implementation of Finance and Supply chain modules
- Analysis and identification of customer needs, objectives, and business requirements.
- Participate in all aspects of implementation project life cycle.
- Responsible for configuring and preparing the customization specs for the Microsoft Dynamics solution to achieve the business requirements.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements and defining the actions that must take and the expected outcomes.
- Coordinating & testing Integration with other applications
- Prepare Project documentation regarding 365 functionality and business needs.
- Work effectively with other support teams and help the Desk team to resolve customer issues regarding fast response, reliability and availability.
- Provide training to client’s key and end-users
- 2-5 years experience
- Finance and Supply chain modules is a must and Retail is Preferred
- Very good English commands and language skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Ability to build, inspire and work in teams.
- General Secretary - Maadi, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior SOC Analyst (On-Site) - Dokki, Giza22 days ago
- Senior Sales Executive - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- Senior QA Hybrid Engineer – Au... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Cost Accountant - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Software Developer (Rea... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Senior Power BI Developer - Giza, Egypt20 days ago
- Administrative Assistant - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior VOIP & Contact Center E... - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Presales Engineer - Cloud & Ho... - Giza, Egypt7 hours ago
- Functional Consultant - Micros...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo14 days ago
- Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Cent...Pioneers Information Technology Co. Ltd. - New Cairo, Cairo27 days ago