Skills And Tools:
- Take role in the development processes of new products and perform design reviews.
- Perform costing studies and analyze the cost breakdown.
- Assist Supply Chain Management in make or buy decisions and other strategic procurement activities.
- Perform manufacturing process analysis.
- Maintain and grow knowledge in newest manufacturing methods and utilize in industrialization analysis.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance within the company and to other resources.
- Invest in product knowledge and production activities by analyzing production tasks on the production line.
- Focus on part standardization.
- Prepare assembly and other technical work instructions.
- Lead prototyping activities Resolve and provide guidance to technical issues for products in manufacturing.
- Assess and review materials requirements and specifications and provide technical direction or consultation.
- Seek innovative materials that improve reliability, performance and reduce costs.
- Complexity of Tasks: Assignments require application of standard engineering concepts, familiarization with related computer programs CAD and similar, and general understanding of the group's operations in order to provide effective engineering support. Requires ability to communicate effectively and resolve routine problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- 2-5 years experience in engineering environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency and working knowledge in MS Office tools (Excel, in particular).
- Self-starter and result-driven character.
- Drafting Software proficiency (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor,...etc)
- Males only
- Technical Office Engineer- Mec...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo7 hours ago