Skills And Tools:
DKT International was founded in 1989 based in USA, to focus the power of social marketing on some of the largest countries with the greatest needs for family planning & HIV/AIDS prevention. By doing so, DKT has achieved tremendous health impact, and done it cost-efficiently.
DKT is one of the largest private providers of family planning products in the world, having generated over 44.6 million couple years of protection (CYPs) delivered in 2018. This is translated into averting 12.7 million pregnancies, 90,000 infant deaths and 31,000 maternal deaths. As of 2018, DKT has offices in 24 countries, with a sales presence in 33 countries.
DKT started to serve the Egyptian community since 2005.
DKT Egypt program is among the top programs worldwide that serve family planning & prevention of HIV/AIDs. DKT Egypt distinctively serves Women’s Health & Family Planning, via provision of 12 products, as well as going the extra mile by: training service providers on reproductive health & contraception, as well as propagating awareness about the importance of family planning & educate women on the different contraceptive choices to meet the different needs. During 2018, DKT Egypt expanded into the MENA region, to serve and support more women in-need in this volatile region in the world.
DKT…. Family Planning & More.
Brand Manager OTC Portfolio Vacancy:
We are hiring a professional marketer for the OTC Line as per the following details:
- Designation: Brand Manager
- Location: Nasr City HQ
- Job Grade: E01/E03
- Reporting: Marketing Head
- Only Males
To create brand positioning & identity. To apply creative marketing & advertising techniques in order to overcome the challenges and obstacles within set vision & goals. optimize profitability, market share, and revenue growth for the designated portfolio in the short and long term. An important element of this role is to make the connection with the key stakeholders in the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop activity plans for OTC Products on guidelines and timings, assuring the most effective execution in the market that drives market share as well as delivers budgeted sales targets, in order to optimize return for DKT Egypt
- Create & implement creative techniques to overcome challenges with set vision & goals.
- Develop a timely dashboard to monitor activities and sales, making amendments as required towards objectives achievement.
- Build, develop & market for the brand & raise brand awareness.
- Lead annual portfolio planning to ensure short-term and long-term goals are met in a timely manner.
- Monitor business performance and the external environment to define long-term corrective actions to optimize results.
- Creating & positioning brand identity across all networks.
- Develop implement & execute marketing initiatives & activities for brand either online or offline.
- Develop full-scale communication plans across the product life cycle, identify opportunities for Life Cycle Management
- Manage the brand A&P for each product, assigning the right mix to advertising and marketing activities to achieve the sales plan. Prepare and report monthly A&P report per product per market. Key team player and contributor in digital marketing campaigns of concern
- Define and control brand budgets including forecasting, expense management, and evaluation of cost-effectiveness
- Track sales data, performance data, the share of market data, and distribution per channel.
- Set long and short-term plans simultaneously and complimentary to ensure commercial objectives are met if not exceeded for existing and expected OTC Products
- Develop and validate a differentiated Positioning that is sustainable and competitive. Translate this to relevant and compelling Customer Propositions
- Analyse brand positioning & consumer insights.
- Ensure the products continue to be relevant and competitive, maximizing the asset throughout effective lifecycle management
- Level of education: University graduate, post-graduate marketing qualification is a definite plus
- Previous experience in marketing and brand management, for at least 2 year is mandated preferably in the OTC; OR FMCG; OR PERSONAL CARE segments
- Knowledge of marketing, business principles and Pharma business environment
- Passion for digital marketing and out-of-the-box approaches to reach outstanding results
- Language: Fluent English proficiency is mandated
- IT Literacy: Professional knowledge of MS-Office
- Males Only
Competencies and Behaviours:
- An entrepreneurial winning mentality with strong learning capabilities and loads of energy
- Strong, down-to-earth, informative leadership
- Professional analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Ability to influence, persuade and convince
- Drive for results; the drive to put energy into achieving results and take actions to exceed goals
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Customer service: anticipate the needs and expectations of customers
- Able to cope with stress and change
- Excellent strategic planning & execution of business plan
- Ability to communicate the commercial value of products to the target audience
- Excellent communication, advanced presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Drive to succeed with a strong work ethic and project management skill
- Strong collaborative ability and dedication to team accomplishment
- Enjoy the new challenge with an open and flexible mindset and multiple creative approaches
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
- Senior Brand Manager (Fast Foo...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Media Buying - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Senior Marketing Specialist - Mohandessin, Giza15 days ago
- Senior Media Buyer - Real Esta... - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Social Media AdvertiserConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza21 days ago
- Paid Social Marketing Speciali... - Cairo, Egypt27 days ago
- Digital Marketing Expert - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago
- Digital Marketing Manager - Sheraton, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior English Content Writer - Dokki, Giza9 days ago
- Trade Executive - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Assistant Brand ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo12 days ago
- Account Manager/Marketing Exec...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo22 days ago