Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Diagnose PCs, Notebooks and Workstation Hardware or Software faults for Interact Computer Stores customers.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software or applications faults
- Installing and configuring computer spare parts
- Ability to detect the defective computer spare parts and replace it.
- Support Interact Computer Stores customers either onsite, over the phone, remotely or as outsourcing staff.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- PC Software and Hardware diagnoses skills is a must
- Basic network troubleshooting is a must
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel…) is a must
- Good to have the following courses (CCNA, A+, MCSA or MCSE)
- Ability to be a good listener and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn
- Organized and systematic
- Language: Fluent English spoken and written is a must
- Gender: Male.
- Senior Power BI Developer - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Oracle Database Administrator - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Scrum Master - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior Software Quality Contro... - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior C++ Software Engineer - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Network & Systems Engin...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago
- IT Section HeadConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia8 days ago
- IT Network EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago