Skills And Tools:
- Support the executive board on embedding a risk aware culture.
- Establish and quantify the risk appetite for the organization and ensure risk approach adheres accordingly.
- Horizon scan to increase awareness of risk affecting the business.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations whilst taking a commercial and practical approach to risk-based challenges and offer appropriate solutions.
- Ensure senior management remain informed of regulatory, legislative and best practice changes and their obligations under these changes and how they impact the organization and the group.
- Provide regular reports to the chairman and board members detailing any current issue or information as required.
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders.
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Managing the successful delivery of compliance projects ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand the business requirements, develop effective working relationship during any compliance project implementation and ensure business as usual ownership is understood by management.
- Manage all activities of Anti-Money Laundry to ensure the compliance with the related rules accordingly.
- Responsible for the company file with Financial Regulatory Authority in terms of correspondences
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Experience in risk management.
- Experience in compliance/AML/ regulatory with a financial environment is a must.
- Experience in compliance audits
- Taxation ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- AML Compliance OfficerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Corporate LawyerConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza7 days ago