Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an Automation - Quality Control (QC) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Running Automation system testing- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identifying business requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, test cases and bug reports
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Working towards departmental and project deadlines
- Working on multiple projects at one time.
- Design, implementation and documentation of acceptance and regression tests during sprints and creation of test scenarios
- Ensure that the quality standards and methods are adhered to in the customer bug reports projects.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Previous Experience: 2+ years of experience in Automation Software Testing.
- Experience in working with agile methods like Scrum, User Stories, Retrospectives etc.
- ISTQB certificates are an advantage
- Enjoying new technologies and working in an open, creative team in an agile working environment
- Experience in using the relevant test (management) tools, such as Jira,VSTS,TFS.
- Analytical and logical thinking
- A sense of intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Effective communication skills
- Part Time Software EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Software TesterConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago