Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for developing and supporting Java projects.
- Using established work procedures to analyze, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot large scale mission critical application, with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance.
- Masters’ or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
- Preferably in the field of Healthcare.
- Extremely fluent in Core Java, Spring boot, Rest API, Eclipse.
- Knowledge on webserver – Tomcat.
- Knowledge on oAuth (Open Authorization).
- Knowledge on Documentation – OpenAPI Spec.
- Familiar with the FHIR API development.
- Familiar with Code Quality tools like Sonar Qube.
- Familiar with Versioning, Filters,Fallback pattern.
- Familiar with Error Handling, custom exceptions.
- Familiar with Paging, Caching.
- Familiar with RDBMS, SQL.
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Proven experience on Webservice testing tool like Postman.
- Excellent at SOLID design principles and understanding of various other design patterns.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Command of languages: English(Excellent)
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Familiarity with version control systems such as TFS & code management principles.
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Solution ArchitectConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior iOS Native Developer-Ca... - Maadi, Cairo17 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago