Skills And Tools:
About the role:
- To proactively sell Life, Health, Property and Casualty insurance products to new customers in your designated market area.
- To service existing customers based on their service requirements and to offer cross- and upselling solutions.
- To assume responsibility for cancelled, lapsed and orphaned policies with the objective to reactivate the customer relationship.
- Contribute actively to the development of sales activity plans, execute them in line with company policies and provide weekly feedback to the Unit Manager
- Establish customer contact and engage in customer interaction, either proactively based on activity plans or reactively based on contacts with walk-in customers seeking service, support and advice.
- Identify and assess the risk profile of customers, analyze their financial services needs and disclose all product features, benefits and limitations openly and honestly to them.
- Prepare all necessary documents, either physically or electronically together with the customer, ensure receiving required signatures and first premium payments and monitor/control internal operaitonal processes until policies are delivered to the customer.
- Maintain and update in regular intervals a record of customers and follow up regularly on their requirements, either electronically, by telephone or in person.
- Ensure comprehensive personal competence in all company products and services available, identify training and development needs, if required, and communicate such requirements with the Unit Manager
- Ensure knowledge of and alignment with all company Rules, Procedures, Guidelines and Processes in order to safeguard full compliance with Allianz standards at all times. Protect the Allianz brand and reputation in all forms of internal and external communication.
- Regularly assess the rapport with customers and communicate conflicts and problems in the interaction with customers immediately with relevant internal departments in order to respond to such challenges in a coordinated way.
- Higher education degree, Preferably AUC/GUC.. Graduates.
- Must have experience in Insurance Company BA Department
- Member of Financial Regulatory Authority الهيئة العامة للرقابة المالية
- Location: Assuit, Minya, Sohag, Luxor, Aswan.
- Preferable to have exp. in sales field especially in insurance.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic, basic knowledge of English language
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Females and Males.
- Communication Skills.
- Problem Solving
- Relationship management skills (customers, direct reports, colleagues and superiors)
- Planning, managerial and follow up
- Please update a recent photo to your profile
- Sales Engineer - Admixture Of ... - Desouk, Kafr Alsheikh6 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Admixture Of ... - Damietta, Damietta6 days ago
- Property Consultant - Sales Re... - Katameya, Cairo8 days ago
- Sales Administrator - Katameya, Cairo8 days ago
- Property Consultant- Sales Rea... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza10 days ago
- Insurance Sales AgentConfidential Company - San Stefano, Alexandria5 days ago