Skills And Tools:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems, and networks.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- Experience with Firewalls especially Palo alto, Sophos (functionality and maintenance), Email Gateway Security(TrendMicro, Forcepoint ), and Endpoint Security.
- Have knowledge about SIEM Solutions.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques (Blue team).
- CCNP Security is a must.
- Network & Security Operations ...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago