Skills And Tools:
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze the economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost-benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee the acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum 10 years in software development, and three years of experience in leadership
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as .net
- Software Technical LeadConfidential Company - Victoria, Alexandria7 days ago
- PHP Software Engineering LeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior .NET Full Stack Develop...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Software Development ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Giza9 days ago
- Project ManagerConfidential Company - Victoria, Alexandria7 days ago