- Experience Needed:
7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Treasury Analyst is a new and critical role in the Treasury team reporting to the Group Treasury Director strategically and responsible for our daily cash and liquidity management and short-term cash flow forecasting supporting the Treasury managers in our group SBU in the execution of our front office activities.
In addition, the role will support the Global Treasury Director on financing and ad hoc projects.
- Conduct in-depth research of historical financial data; analyze and report the company’s current financial statements and reports.
- Monitor/Manage bank agreements / Mandates and fee structure with banks / Bank Covenants.
- Monitor /Manage UCP Cost Of Debt / Optimum Debt Structure.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
7 to 10 years
At least 7 years’ experience in the same position, Strong research and analysis skills, working experience in Family Business and Transformation Process, Able to work independently, organized and attentive to details, Good team player, excellent people skills and able to work with all level of people Banking Background, Corporate experience needed.
- Education: Finance
- Total Years of experience: 10 Years
- Same position experience: 5 Years
- Gender: Male / Female
- Language Skills: English
- Training and special courses: Banking Training and Skills ( CTP is Preferable )
- PC Skills: Office / Sap Or Oracle