- Experience Needed:
5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
General Administrative Duties:
- Preparing periodic reports regarding the activities and achievements to be submitted to the Chief Accountant.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the Chief Accountant .
- Review the suppliers' invoices comparing their quantities, services & prices against PO, contract, other quotations and price list
- Review the payment's documents to ensure compliance with required authorizations
- Post the suppliers' invoice to the A/P system
- Adhere to the payments terms as per agreement / company policy for suppliers and governmental sectors.
- Ensure that all paid invoices / documents are stamped paid
- Review the purchasing house fund's reimbursement
- Reconcile and prepare the quarterly payment of the withholding tax
- Handle the whole process of LCs
- File documents or records.
5 to 7 years
About this Company
Delta Capital is a Real Estate Developer Specializing in a distinct creation and development of tourist resorts and residential integrated global and distinctive character and identity standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at Delta Capital for Urban Development
Delta Capital is keen since its inception to include many...