- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join a team that is dedicated to developing a world-class event management software that is currently running events in both MENA and Europe.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Develop RESTful APIs
- Troubleshoot and debug software
- Write technical documentation
- Ability to transfer knowledge, review others code and overall work with junior team members to effectively deliver features
More than 5 years
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Php/ Node) and frameworks (e.g. Laravel/ Lumen/ Symfony)
- Experience with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with testing frameworks and TDD methodologies
- Experience with microservices architecture and Docker
- Experience with git
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS/ Google Cloud) is a plus
Other Essential Qualifications:
- Fluency and confidence in spoken English.
- Experience in Agile development Methodologies
- Professionalism, Commitment and respect to work environment and culture are essential.
- Flexible location (Work from Home, Co-Working Space, Office Space, or any part of the world).
- Working hours 9 to 5 Saturday to Thursday, 40 to 48 hours/week.
- The team works from multiple locations, clear communication and utilization of available tools will be among your daily professional life.
Package & Benefits:
- Basic salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Home office allowance
- Medical insurance
- Sponsored courses
- Sponsored electronic upgrades
- Annual bonuses
About this Company
Contactless is a part of a start-up group that focuses on Technology R&D, it is a fast-growing startup which was established in 2015, and today has presence in Egypt, Estonia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates.
See all Careers and Jobs at Contactless
Contactless biggest focus is building a web application that helps...