- Experience Needed:
5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Path Solutions is looking to hire a Senior Integration Engineer for its development center in Maadi , Egypt. Below are the major roles and responsibilities :
- Design, build, integrate, manage and test APIs.
- Demonstrate and interact with various customer team and stakeholder on API Management requirements and technical discussions .
- Build integrations and web services allowing enterprise access to our Core Banking platform.
- Utilize existing vendor APIs to develop integrations between systems.
- Maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code .
- Stay current with trends, best practices, and methodologies in areas of functional expertise.
5 to 8 years
Qualifications & Competency Skills :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology .
- 5-8 years of hands-on development experience in Java technologies.
- 3-5 years of experience in Integration development.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Experience with multiple programming languages/technologies including Java, SQL.
- Experience and Web technologies such as web services, web framework, XML, SOAP, JSON, XQuery, RESTful API.
- Proficient with relational databases (RDBMS) technologies.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable applications.
- Strong knowledge of API Management and Integration skills.
- Should have an understanding of Integration patterns and middleware concepts.
About this Company
Path Solutions is a leading information technology solutions provider offering a broad, deep spectrum of Sharia-compliant, Riba-free and asset-backed integrated software solutions and services to the Islamic financial marketplace, covering the entire range of Islamic Banking,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Path-Solutions