- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing the sales process for new/re-sale properties, from initial contact all the way through to closure.
- Dealing with customer inquiries face to face, over the phone or via email and social media (Website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts) through properties' daily updates with marketing specialists.
- Contacting potential and current customers and discussing their requirements.
- Follow up on Call Center customer calls and Social Media customers' inquiries in accordance with operation and marketing specialists. In addition to daily reporting.
- Achieving all revenues, sales targets & objectives in line with the Marketing and Business Plan.
- Working closely with the marketing team to produce any sales agreements required for the target market.
- Developing & maintaining successful business Leads and relationships with all prospects.
- Identifying specifically the customers’ needs in support of wants.
- Ability to planning and organizing Projects' database (Hard-copy and Soft-copy) to ensure sales opportunity maximization.
- Developing a full understanding of the business and real estate market-place.
- Negotiating contracts with clients and developers.
- Organizing on-site sales visits.
- Attending and representing Property Hub in exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Generating new sales leads.
- Advertise your properties list on our several marketing Channels.
One Day Off - work from 11 AM to 7 PM
1 to 3 years