- Experience Needed:
More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Nagwa is looking for a motivated Software Quality Control Engineer to join forces with us in educating the world. The successful candidate shall be responsible for conducting testing activities including analysis, design, implementation, and reporting for in-house software.
- Design, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Report issues through bug-tracking systems.
- Investigate reported issues and follow up until they are resolved.
- Provide automation scripts for assigned tickets/tasks.
- Contribute to quality and functionality improvement of software.
More than 1 year
Qualifications & Work Experience
- 1+ years of experience in software testing.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, testing types, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience in GitLab, CI and CD tools, and Agile Scrum.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas of testing regardless of tools: automation, security, performance.
- Selenium, Java, and Cucumber knowledge is a plus.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Outstanding research skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Attention to details.
- The monthly net salary offered for this position is in the range of 5,000 EGP – 9,000 EGP.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...