- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To successfully project manage mid-sized, complex construction and office fit-out projects and manage a range of different projects.
Projects could include new construction, extensions, renovations and fit out projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Developing detailed project plans with the ability to identify key project requirements
- Ability to engage and manage the architects, designers, turnkey, and 3rd party contractors and have a detailed knowledge of the project to be able to guide the design
- Engage with key personnel within client organizations, including Operations, Finance, Procurement, and Engineering teams
- Financial skills / acumen to develop budgets in line with the client’s and CBRE’s financial templates and corporate requirements
- Accurately detail work requirements and obtain the correct quotes and comply with client’s and CBRE’s financial processes
- After customer approval, contract the works to the selected contractor(s), suppliers and installers
- Project manage and co-ordinate the works
- Supervise and correct when needed, the project activities to ensure costs, quality and QHSE requirements are optimized
- Ensure regular reporting in-line with contractual and KPI requirements about the progress of the project to suppliers, internal and external customers
- Manage and co-ordinate the successful completion and handover the project in line with all pre-requisites
- Identify key learnings for the projects and communicate to wider organization to encourage an environment of continuous improvements
- Responsible for the QHSE performance of all GWS personal and (sub) contractors on-site with full adherence to CBRE’s QHSE requirements.
- Execute internal GWS requirements
- Participate, contribute to and lead the meetings specified in the contract
- Document and follow up all financial issues related to the project
More than 5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in either construction project management or equivalent.
- Holding a Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Further Project Management-specific qualification will be an advantage, with at least 5 years project management experience
- Substantial hands-on project management delivery experience
- Strong leadership capabilities and co-ordination skills
- Technical skills particularly focused around construction, design and layout planning
- Language skills: English and Arabic fluency
- Strong co-ordination skills
- Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- The Project Manager gives functional leadership to all personal involved.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate technical competency particularly within the project management and execution environment.
- Have a high level of financial and commercial acumen and the ability to understand key performance metrics.
- They must have excellent people skills and the ability to motivate individuals within the contractor and CBRE management structure.
About this Company
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real...
See all Careers and Jobs at CBRE GWS