- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Remote during COVID-19
- Education Level:
About the Job
- The position of the Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, internal business partners, external vendors and other departments.
- Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control.
- Analyzes location project risk, and defines mitigation actions of identified risks.
- Assigns, monitors, and measures project team members’ work.
- Directs team’s deliveries to timelines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients.
- Leads project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls, including project kick-off meetings, weekly and ad-hoc.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally.
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news.
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation.
1 to 2 years
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group