- Experience Needed:
5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We're looking for a smart and energetic Marketing Manager to lead brands development and marketing strategy. This position offers the freedom to lead marketing strategy initiatives, execute campaigns, analyze business opportunities, and work collaboratively with a great team.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database and advertising campaigns.
- Develop, manage and monitor advertising campaigns' budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Leading the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve E-commerce stores, Apps and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels, customer touch points and optimize sales funnels
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels
- Manage graphic designers, set and exhibit designers, or other design staff
- Manage Day-to-day development of editorial content on social media platforms, including posts and discussion.
5 to 8 years