- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Data mining and analysis By
- Analyzing and linking multiple data sources.
- Analyzing data quality issues
- Data preparation and processing for data required for analysis.
- Implementing ad-hoc analysis and presenting in standard presentation methods.
- Assure effectiveness and efficiency of data gathering tools.
Data mining and score models By
- Introducing new powerful data mining and score models utilizing the data available among multiple data sources.
- Conduct researches on best models, which could be developed using current available data.
- Introduce new analytic models in coordination with different business lines that help members in decisioning.
Score validation and monitoring By
- Ongoing monitoring, validating new models developed in-house for better performance.
- Monthly monitoring of the scorecards performance stability
- Share in validating score models as per schedule.
Planning and processing assigned value-added products By
- Validate MIS data and ensure that all data are updated successfully on the database.
- Highlight any big variances in data throughout out the historical counts.
- Prepare MIS reports to be provided to customers.
Preparing and analyzing business analysis or adhoc reports by
- Receiving and discussing any new requested analysis reports.
- Analyzing and checking consistency and quality of requested data.
- Prepare requested analysis and discuss with direct management level.
- Provide and publish requested reports or analysis.
More than 5 years
About this Company
The Egyptian Credit Bureau was established in 2005 according to companies law number 159 for 1981 and Capital Market law number 95 for 1992 upon the approval of Capital Market Authority dated 3 August 2005 and the preliminary approval from The Central Bank of Egypt dated 30...
See all Careers and Jobs at I-Score