- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
We are looking for a qualified Online Operations Executive (Remote working) to join our product management team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional, please continue reading! We are expecting you to be experienced in Mobile Apps operations, social media communication, and , PR and promotional events
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice for our Apps portfolio and manage all community communications.
- Online Community Management
- Social Media Communications
- Content writing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on Apps and products content creation, entry, and its ongoing clean up and update.
- Track, respond, and analyze the customers’ comments, reviews, ratings, and feedback on Apps and services making sure positive vibes encompass all such input.
- Check and test Apps’ features, functionalities, performance and overall quality and report any issues if found to the Tech and Product teams.
- Handle direct customer communication and respond satisfactorily in a timely manner.
- Work with other team members to create Social Media content related to Apps and Services and handle all related customer interactions and input.
- Utilize the direct contact with customers to always provide creative and customer focused feedback and suggestions.
- Reporting on all activities and tasks to stakeholders
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Stay up-to-date with relevant technology trends.
- Utilize all the customer feedback to drive better social media and communication strategies and develop better KPI’s.
3 to 5 years