- Experience Needed:
More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Shift Based
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Creating and maintaining filing systems.
- Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes.
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments.
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scans
- Control shipments between main office and the branch
First interview will be at company head office , Cairo
More than 1 year
- Experience: 1 year of experience at least
Fixed Working hours Shift bases
- English: very good speaking & writing
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
About this Company
Since 2001 Sigma Specializes in supply and service of Top Quality Audio-Vestibular ENT and hearing rehabilitation medical Equipment in Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sigma for Import and Export
In 2012 Advanced Bionics (Cochlear Implants) entrusted Sigma Exclusive distributor rights in Egypt.