Skills And Tools:
Your Main Duties:
- Generate new sales leads to the company.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Approach potential clients through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means
- Maintain good relationships with clients.
- Follow up with potential & existing clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Sales Execution: Ability to create and customize the company's proposal, communicate effectively on the phone, and close contracts once all clients’ needs have been identified and addressed with Raffles proven solutions.
- Outbound & Inbound Calls: Customer outreach/perform cold calls, as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads to respond to their inquiries and detail our services/packages.
Sales Quota Attainment: Consistent achievement of assigned monthly sales quota.
Sales Activity Reporting: Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking, and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information.
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting: Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously manage sales activity: new, renewals, cross-sells, and up-sells.
- Needs Analysis: Perform a current merchant analysis of clients’ needs and provide a “winning solution”.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in marketing and sales.
- Digital marketing background knowledge and experience is preferred: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development, App Development, E-commerce services.
- Experience in a high-volume telecommunication sales position; cold calls/outbound, as well as inbound.
- Proficient in Microsoft & Excel, PowerPoint applications.
- Experience in a high volume/fast-paced industry is preferred; experience in identifying prospective clients through various marketing channels.
- having car and drive will be an advantage
OUR DESIRED SKILLS IN YOU:
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Arabic. A third language is a plus.
- Be adept at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities.
- Strong team player with a “can-do” attitude and passion for excellence; self-starter, self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent phone manner and articulation (confidence and a sense of humor a huge plus).
- Excellent formal correspondence through emails, chatting and messaging.
- Quick response and follow up.
- Results-oriented and eager to succeed.
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence, and resilience.
- A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable interaction with other departments.
- Experience in preparing analysis & reports, KPI's, ROI's etc. and achieving the goals.
- Male and Females are welcome
- Depending on the performance in this position, there may be different opportunities for growth within the company in the business development and sales functions.
- Professional, personable, and good work ethics with the desire to grow, share, and collaborate.
In Addition to Your Salary Here Is What We Offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading education company in London and Egypt with a solid reputation and a talented and dynamic data-driven team.
- Training with veteran leaders.
- STEAM Education & Digital Marketing disciplines.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Monthly performance bonuses and commission on sales.
- The opportunity to be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and success-driven, and the possibility of corporate advancement.
- Senior Business Development Sp... - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Software Sales Speciali...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza9 days ago
- Digital Account Executive - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - S...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Property Consultant - Sales Re... - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Representati... - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Affiliate Manager - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Sales Officer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 days ago