- Experience Needed:
8 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Responsibilities Included but not limited to:
- Monitor and revise the project stages from Concept Design to Tender Documents.
- Initiate RFP for all Consultancy Services.
- Manage the Design process through different project stages to ensure compliance of project designs with time, cost, and quality requirements for the assigned Projects; and proper achievement of their project vision.
- Attend the CEO’s progress meetings and follow up on the outcome of the meetings.
- Work as a technical advisor and coordinator including all technical support needs for several projects.
- Coordinate with Project’s department and other related departments such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance to achieve the aim of the project.
- Lead the Value Engineering Process.
- Determine each project overall base schedule to achieve the completion date.
- Follow up on all projects schedule and provide solutions to all obstacles to achieve the required completion date.
- Follow up on Fast Track projects to achieve the required target dates.
- Follow up on the documentation system for all Engineering Departments.
- Review, provide alternatives and approve materials for fast track subjects.
- Evaluate the technical and financial proposals for design, management, construction and supervision services.
8 to 20 years
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding