- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proceed everything related to the stores (raw materials, end products, under-operating product, storage space, documentary, stock, scales) of poultry line & fish line.
- Proceed all loading plan according to daily plan.
- Receiving emergent requests of logistic manager and sales department and prosed load plan.
- Following up production plan with logistic manager and production team and changing plan according to loading plan and attendance trucks of load.
- Receiving and storage ready product and raw material packing / packaging materials.
- Following up the inventory of RM and ready product in the storehouses.
- RM visual check
- Take samples of RM after receiving and send to QC
- Following up RM results from QC to be able to work with it on time
- Check the number and quantities of raw materials and complete product periodically Proceed origination and cleaning in the storehouses.
- Supply of raw materials to the production department, apply for first in first out for using of raw materials with loader drivers.
- Connecting with transportation contractor and labor contractor
- Review the book stock with finance department & logistic manager.
- Scaling all trucks of loading or unload and record all information in the warehouse management software.
2 to 4 years
About this Company
Koudijs Kapo Feed is an Egyptian-Dutch JV owned by the Kamar and De Heus family. Established in 1999, the company has been a market leader in the animal nutrition industry providing feed and concentrates for poultry, fish, duck and cattle
See all Careers and Jobs at Koudijs Kapo Feed