- Experience Needed:
More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To provide professional and effective strategic facilities management service to the engineering department.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Develop a first-class service to support complex, multi-disciplined sites, and the requirements of the client.
- Prepare business plans and forecasting budgets, as required. Ensure all budgets and costs for contracts accurately reflect contractual obligations, offer value for money for clients, and provide optimum revenue.
- Ensure that operational activities meet and integrate with the organizational requirements for HSEQ, legal and statutory requirements, and general duty of care.
- Identify, develop, implement, and review FM based solutions that clearly demonstrate added value to the client’s requirements.
- Maintain a strategic overview of service progress, from a commercial and technical perspective.
- Maximize the life cycle of the contract by aligning the FM team with the business drivers of the client.
- Implement a culture of continuous improvement and best practice strategies to ensure a consistently high level of service delivery, response times and contract compliance.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, contingency plans, emergency response procedures, preventive maintenance programs, and all technical documentation.
- Develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with clients, service providers, and third-parties.
- Foster and develop beneficial partnerships by attending monthly review meetings. Develop and nurture relationships with key clients and contractual service delivery requirements.
- Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, in order to maintain the integrity of the operational activities.
- Develop and prepare all periodic progress, engineering, and management reports, as required.
- Produce FM policies, procedures, and processes to underpin SLA's, KPI's, EFS group standards, plus any additional statements specific to the needs of the client.
- Consistently monitor processes, systems, and procedures to maintain optimum customer service, efficiency and accuracy.
- Comply with all processes and procedures (Human Resources, HSEQ, Finance, Information Technology, Procurement, Operations) which include compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the local labor law.
- Develop, lead, motivate, and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets. Provide clear operational direction and support to the team.
- Monitor and evaluate performance levels of employees. Proactively identify opportunities to improve performance Indicators.
- Proactively manage and take ownership of issues. Seek equitable and creative solutions to problems.
- Agree and review performance objectives for each team member. Carry out annual reviews. Use the process to improve employees who are not meeting the requirements of the role.
- Encourage employees to support the operational business objectives by sharing knowledge and to develop a creative approach to their work and to ‘think outside the box’.
- Management of HSEQ practices and policies.
- Ensure compliance with all legal obligations and regulations.
More than 10 years
About this Company
EFS Facilities Services is a regional leader in delivering integrated facilities management services across the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and Turkey. EFS has been accredited for over 16 years in providing quality services to some of the biggest regional names including...
See all Careers and Jobs at EFS