Techademics Educational Academy is hiring a Robotics Teacher with the following requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering (Mechatronics) or Computer science.
- Ability to teach (programming, engineering) projects.
- Knowledgeable about electrical engineering technology, physical science.
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English.
- Ability to manage the classroom with the required session’s standards.
- Excellent teaching & Instructional skills.
- Able to manage classroom of ages between (6 to 17) offline and online with the required session’s standards.
- Passionate, energetic, self-learner, highly tolerant and adaptable to constant change resulting from our rapid growth.
- Experience with electronics, mechanics and programming used in teaching Robotics for Students under 18
- Arduino microcontrollers and Arduino c.
- 3D printing
- Design and 3d modeling CAD, (fusion software).
- Experience with python programming language.
- Experience with the EV3 LEGO Mindstorms educational kit.
About this Company
Techademics has long recognized the Importance of STEM education. We believe that STEM curriculum is not only important for young person’s education development, but also to the future of education & industries in the middle east.
See all Careers and Jobs at TechAdemics
Our Aim by STEM learning is not...