- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add value and diversity to our team in the MENA region.
Vezeeta’s disruptive strategy, proven working model, and strong financial backing from major Saudi, global, and regional investors, earned it rank by Forbes as one of the top three startups in MENA. The company currently operates in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, and Lebanon. And we’re far from done!
Focused on improving the way healthcare services are deployed, for both patients and providers, Vezeeta revolutionized the healthcare industry. Using proprietary digital cloud-based solutions, the company transformed clinic and physician bookings by creating a singular platform enabling comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every specialty across a multitude of insurance purveyors and medical networks.
Our vision is to create a transformational experience for online healthcare access!
- We are looking for a talented and competitive Product Specialist that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth objectives.
Here’s what an ordinary day looks like, you will:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
More than 2 years
You’re going to need this to carry out this job
- Pharmacy Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ of professional work experience
- Alexandria Resident.
- Excellent linguistic skills: Arabic, English.
- Negotiation and selling skills are required
Areas that Add to Your Strength:
If you are
- Negotiator: you navigate the negotiation process that achieves mutually beneficial results
- Go-getter: you thrive to achieves sales targets relentlessly
- Enthusiast: you possess a zest for the job with a positive, eager, and responsive attitude
Life at Vezeeta
- Dress for Success: Going strong, relaxed attire
- Flex is bigger than ever: our office accommodates VEEZ 24 hours
- Working hard becomes a habit a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off. And we also have Foosball matches, Ping-Pong tournaments, PlayStation wars, and many more
- Explore Egypt with us: Annual trips to Egypt’s most beautiful spots
- Corporate Swag: Every newcomer to our VEEZ family must be prepped with our veez swag; mug, t-shirt, notepads, pens, and many more
- We find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication.
About this Company
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com