Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in media studies, marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- At least 15 years of experience, out of which at least 5 in executive leadership positions.
- Proven experience and track record successfully managing large teams and projects.
- Solid understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Operations, Commercial, Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations, Legal, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Advanced problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Integrity and responsibility.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- A solid grasp of data analysis, performance metrics, and reporting.
- Understanding of labor law, social insurance, taxation, and legal compliance issues.
- Proven experience in a similar or relevant role.
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- Qualification in Human Resource Management
- Familiarity with digital media and YouTube
- International business experience
About this Company
Diwan is the leading Multi-Platform Network (MPN) and Talent Management agency in MENA, managing top creators and influencers generating more than 2 billion views every month.
See all Careers and Jobs at Diwan Videos
We are among the earliest adopters of the digital content...