- Experience required: At least 2 years’ experience
- Allocate the resources to ensure the optimum status towards month & YTD targets
- Generate and submit daily reports on Partner sales activities to the line manager.
- Full compliance in implementing sales and marketing initiatives and ensuring all OSN business rules are followed.
Customer Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management)
- Maintain an excellent relationship with Partners and employees in order to ensure that OSNremains their favorable business partner.
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management)
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems, and work processes.
About this Company
Watching TV is an amazing experience. It transports you to faraway galaxies and age-old kingdoms. It’s a window that opens up a world of imagination, dreams and adventures. It’s your inner fan’s one-way ticket to the biggest sports from around the globe. It’s school time and...
See all Careers and Jobs at OSN