- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
About the school: Superior University
- Superior College is a landmark institute of quality education, homelike feasible study environment, world-class college facilities, and trainers like teachers to help you get not only educationally qualified but gain lifelong values.
- Superior College is a landmark institute of quality education and world-class college facilities. As part of the Computer Science & IT Department, the instructor will impart their knowledge, research, and expertise to the students to encourage high standards in all aspects of the university’s life, particularly in students’ learning and progress. The instructor shall promote a university culture that is positive, purposeful, and professional, with likeminded and diverse faculty.
- Monday to Friday, 08:00am - 4:00pm
- Planning student lessons based on IT knowledge and understanding of curriculum guidelines
- Delivering lessons to students using smartboard expertise and public speaking skills
- Building rapport with students using interpersonal communication skills
- Using patience and conflict resolution skills to maintain classroom harmony
- Analyzing student progress based on results of assignments, quizzes, and tests
- Performing updates to hardware, software, networks, and operating systems
A place to stay will be provided and paid for.
- A means of transportation will be provided and paid for.
- 1 meals per day will be provided and paid for.
- A computer will be provided.
1 to 2 years
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...