- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The primary role of the Editor and PR Specialist is to implement the strategic use of communication vehicles to advance the mission of MCE and act as liaisons between the College and the Community.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, support and promote college goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing materials that communicates the College's activities, and/or services.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, and any other communication channels.
- Analyze the contents and messages of Marketing, Admissions, and other departments’ texts produced by colleagues and make changes as needed.
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our College’s identity and message, in addition to assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Give assistance to Admissions Department along with the public relations in terms of the tours provided to prospective parents.
- Event planning, design and production.
- Work with the marketing team to promote and publicize events
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Brainstorm new and innovative ideas for PR strategies and campaigns
- Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Establish and maintain quality relationship between the College and any other external entities like elite corporates, nurseries, and local and private communities
- Propose presentations for elite corporates and stress on those of high percentage of expats
- Help in all outreach activities to market the college.
1 to 3 years
About this Company
MCE is the first British international school in Cairo, Egypt to be working in partnership with a leading British independent school. Setup in September 2016, Malvern College Egypt caters, currently, from Pre-Nursery to Sixth Form. We offer the International General...
See all Careers and Jobs at Malvern College Egypt