- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
- Accountable for creating invoices, issuing them to clients by all necessary means, and updating client files.
- Accountable for collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from clients, which may include a variety of techniques and collection methods.
- Accountable for recording the cost of newly-acquired fixed assets (both tangible and intangible), tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation, and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
- Participating in ERP implementation for the company.
- Participating in external/internal audits.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Timely updates the client master data with contact information.
- Creates/revises the new customer master data in ERP for FI purposes.
- Provides the management with the ad hoc Customer Data File.
- Issues invoices to clients as per CRM Invoicing process.
- Updates client files with issued invoices (hard copies).
- Enters invoices into client invoicing web sites (upon request).
- Ensures timely and proper billing process.
- Provides the management with the Invoices Issued Report (ad hoc and per the schedule).
- Timely updates all the statements of accounts.
- Performs monthly AR reconciliation with all the clients.
- Provides the management with the AR Ageing Report (ad hoc and per the schedule).
- Performs all possible collection activities to maximize cash receipts.
- Issues dunning letters to overdue accounts.
- Contact clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment.
- Maintains accurate records about the client payment status.
- Provides the management with the Collection Report (ad hoc and per the schedule).
- Issues and reviews Contracts, Agreements, and other Arrangements.
- Supports ERP implementation.
- Provides all the necessary up-to-date information for both the external and internal audits.
- Working hours: From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Working days: From Sunday to Thursday.
2 to 4 years
About this Company
Youssry Saleh Law Firm, established in 1985 is a full-service law firm in Egypt, which has gained a strong reputation for supporting businesses in a wide range of industries as well as helping individual clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at Youssry Saleh & Partners Law Firm
Today, the law Firm provides integrated service to...