- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Part Time Freelance / Project
About the Job
Your role will include implementing Enterprise IT management software including IT service management systems, NMS tools, Security information and event management (SIEM), and also support, administrate and maintain already existing systems. Providing documentation and training for staff in existing business information applications, testing system upgrades and generating business reports relevant to the company. Implementing new software taking the entire project management under his wing.
- Ensure Windows Servers and Microsoft applications are operating optimally, are backed up, and are properly Configured (Exchange, RDG, etc)
- Perform ongoing monitoring and maintenance of all servers in the operations team environment.
- Support end users on complex technical issues including problems related to applications, client computers and servers.
- Maintain server security and integrity.
- Manage all Windows servers including hardware/software upgrades and patching of OS and applications.
- Design, build, test, and implement server solutions in both physical and virtual environments.
- Create and maintain documentation of environment and application configuration.
- Assist with planning and implementation of growing IT department/operations.
- Comply with and help to enforce standard operating policies and procedures.
- Support the IT needs of the organization’s employees and internal groups.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
5 to 10 years
About this Company
Nile Bits is a software company, focusing on outsourcing software development and custom software solutions. Our outsourcing software services and solutions are designed with a focus on secure, scalable, expandable and reliable business systems. Via our low cost, high quality...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Bits, LLC