- Experience Needed:
0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
iSchool is offering a suite of programs for children ages 4 to 16 introducing them to science, technology, engineering and math through a variety of workshops all aimed at developing problem-solving skills, Programs include after-school programs, evening classes, in-school field trips, workshops.
0 to 2 years
We are looking for candidates that:
- A passionate and inspiring knowledge seeker who is always the lead learner in every classroom.
- Hyperactivity & Flexibility in dealing with Kids and teens with an age that ranges between (6 -17).
- Highly effective Verbal Communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Excellent teaching & Instructional skills.
- Self-Development and fast learning skills in order to study, practice, and develop the classroom experience all the way.
- Monitor kids Progress in sessions and handle feedback.
- Able to perform technical projects, simplify and transfer the technical knowledge to students.
- Able to deliver knowledge using STEAM educational approach.
- Roll-up your sleeves” attitude, Energetic, responsible, details conscious with a caring nature for education and providing the right learning process for every student.
- Patient and Solutions oriented.
- Ability to manage the classroom with the required session’s standards.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to Work with the curriculum development team to develop, to suggest different educational projects and classroom materials including sessions slides, exercises and projects.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of spoken English.
- Highly tolerant and adaptable to constant change resulting from our rapid growth.
- Has an excellent experience working with Robotics multidisciplinary area that combines (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and programming).
- Experience working with Arduino microcontrollers and Arduino c.
- Experience working as an embedded c software developer.
- Experience with the EV3 LEGO Mindstorms educational kit.
- Experience working with electrical circuits, electronics and measuring tools.
- Experience working with Design and 3d modeling CAD, SOLIDWORKS softwares.
- Experience working with software simulation programs such as, Tynkercad, Ni.
- Experience with python programming language.
- Experience with montessori and Froebel educational methods.
- Experience working as a developer in AI and machine learning technologies.
- Familiar with the basics of computer science technology concepts.
- Experience with the basics of photoshop and illustrator softwares.
About this Company
iSchool is offering a suite of programs for children ages 6 to 17 introducing them to science, technology, engineering, and math through a variety of trend technology hands-on workshops all aimed at developing problem-solving skills, Programs include after-school programs, evening classes, in-school field trips, workshops.
See all Careers and Jobs at iSchool