- Experience Needed:
5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordination and control of engineering documentation, QC documentation (Inspection records), suppliers’ documentation with contractor as internal review approval
- Check the content of the document against the transmittal list and receive it (by stamping with received date).
- Acknowledge the receipt of the document and any discrepancy in the transmittal shall be reported with the acknowledgement.
- Enter or record it in the database/document register.
- Check the document issue status (Issued for approval, information, design, and construction). Issue to the concerned through internal transmittal (as per distribution matrix or as marked by concerned manager) accordingly.
- Ensure that acknowledgement of receipt is received from all addressees.
Note: Issued for Construction should be issued as a controlled document. Stamping the copy as “CONTROLLED COPY” can do this. Other issues are mostly for information purposes only and shall be stamped as “INFORMATION ONLY”. Note: If a document is deleted, it should be notified to all addressees.
- File the document as per standard filing system (ensure that document can be easily retrieved). If it is a revision, remove the previous revision, stamp it “SUPERSEDED” to avoid unintended use and then file it in the SUPERSEDED section.
- File the transmittal in incoming transmittal file.
- Re-issue copies as and when necessary.
- Move to archive section up on completion of the respective project.
5 to 6 years
About this Company
BETTER HOME GROUP
See all Careers and Jobs at Better Home
The group of companies specializes in the construction and operation of facilities that present a better way of living. It brings out the elegance of the old and well-established architecture, with a touch of modernity and...