Cost AccountantPosted 1 month ago
89Applicants for1 open position
- 14In Consideration
- 71Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
- Review all inventory transactions on ERP system and ensuring that all transaction that done on system actually posted to right cost centers & accounts.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Responsible for inventory pricing & analysis for foreign and domestic inventory.
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Experience : 5 - 8 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional Knowledge & Skills: Microsoft Office Suite applications – Excel, Word, Outlook is required.
- ERP Excellent background.
- 6th October Resident or nearby.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago