Electrical Site Engineer (Minya Sites)Posted 2 months ago
58Applicants for5 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical-related works at the site.
- Estimates prepare and assign resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Asst. Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provides engineering and technical support to all the electrical workgroups at the site.
- Plans the execution of all electrical-related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Bachelor's degree - Electrical Engineering.
- 3-8 years of experience in the construction field.
- A previous experience in a similar role is a must.
- CAD knowledge.
- Mechanical /Electrical Site En...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago