Skills And Tools:
- Preparation of the operation budgets , capital budgets and assist in business plans , as well as any periodic financial forecasts which are required to effectively manage the financial operation of the business in line with company objective .
- Monitor actual performance against approved budgets & business plans and investigate and report on significant variances .
- Oversee the effective operation and utilization of the Company's computerized financial / management accounting & reporting systems.
- Suggest modification and improvements to existing process and help in evaluation of such changes .
- Ensure that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the company's accounting policies , recommended accounting standards and related accounting principles and practices. This includes keeping abreast of changes in International Accounting Standards, understanding their implications and planning& managing change where required .
- Direct the development of the financial and accounting policies, procedures and systems and advise (GM) on the interpretation and implementation of these policies, procedures& Systems. This includes ensuring that there is an appropriate internal control framework in place within the company to effectively manage key Business Risks and safeguard the company's assets.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation , presentation and delivery of monthly and annual financial statements to the concerned parties (GM, Auditors etc.,) as per Accounting Policy requirements, expected standards and agreed deadlines / time frames.
- Co- ordinate the completion of the annual audit of the company's financial statements in accordance with local accounting standards& regulations and Corporate requirements.
- To prepare the annual Operating Budget for the approvals.
- Give advice and assistance to Department Managers in preparation of budgeted revenues and costs.
- Review budget revenues and costs with senior management and prepare budget pack on an annual basis.
- Review cash availability on daily basis and place excess funds in order to maximize interest receipts.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts on a weekly basis and advise management at the earliest opportunity of any shortfall that may occur.
- Ensure regular reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Conduct monthly cash count of general cashier and cashiers floats and funds.
- Minimum of 14 years of experience including at least 5 years of managing Finance team.
- Experience in Patisserie ,food manufacturing or Restaurants Management is a must.
- Maximum Age is 45 years.
- Completion of CMA is a must
- Ability to work in 6th of October
- Solid experience in food production is a must .
- Financial Planning And Analysi...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo7 days ago
- Financial ManagerCairo Three A for Agricultural and Animal Production - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago